Himalayan Namobuddha Travel & Treks is one of Nepal’s premier travel company and tour operator owned and promoted by travel veterans and professional tour guides dedicated to providing a wide range of culture/heritage/pilgrimage tours and outdoor adventures exclusively for Himalayan destinations of Nepal, Bhutan & Tibet. We are duly registered with Ministry of Tourism, Nepal Tourism Board, Office of company registrar, Cottage & small industry and being authorized by Income tax office under Government of Nepal to operate any tourism activities every nook and corner of the Himalayan countries. We specialize in organizing any kind of outdoor activities and each trip is artfully crafted, meticulously organized and delivered with professionalism and passion.
• Passion for customers — we put our customers first in everything we do.
• Trust and respect for individuals — we work together to create a culture of inclusion built on
trust, respect and dignity for all.
• Results through teamwork — we effectively collaborate, always looking for more efficient ways to serve our customers.
• Achievement and contribution — we strive for excellence in all we do; each person’s contribution is key to our success.
• Speed and agility — we are resourceful, adaptable and achieve results faster than our competitors.
• Meaningful improvement — we are a learning organization that aims to anticipate and respond to changing customer, employee and system needs through constant evolution and innovation.
Our team members are specialized in their descriptive responsibilities, who deliver quality service, enabling our customers to fully leverage the benefits.
We assure you our best of services as we have an excellent rapport with all major suppliers, both in pricing and availability.
Strong and Supportive Operations
We don’t simply assist you in the booking of your trips but help you reduce corporate travel expenses
without compromising service and providing hassle-free procedures are among the benefits we work
towards with our clients. We ensure near zero error in operation.